Société Générale is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris. With more than 150 years of industry experience, SocGen supports 30 million clients every day with 133,000 staff in 61 countries.
SocGen worked tirelessly to become an ESG leader in the private banking space and wanted to find more ways to celebrate these achievements in a way that reinforced their brand positioning as a leader in sustainability. They needed a solution to show that ESG is at the core of everything they do — a necessity when a growing portion of private banking clients make values-based financial decisions.
To help solidify SocGen’s position at the forefront of ESG and Sustainability, especially gender equality, OTM arranged a growth partnership between Societe Generale Private Banking and Women in Family Business (WIFB). WIFB is an OTM publishing brand that amplifies the voices of women leading the way in family enterprise and sustainable business practices.
WIFB has been an advocate of the diversity in the family enterprise niche. Historically, family business narratives were defined by the perspectives of male heirs. But as an unprecedented number of women ascend to wealth ownership and critical decision-making positions, their share of voice is growing more significant. Not only is their influence a marker of progress on the ESG spectrum, their perspectives tell the story of systemic change and show us how we can build family enterprises to last for generations.
SocGen’s growth partnership with WIFB was a six-month campaign that used a mix of content marketing and conventional advertising techniques, including sponsored articles, podcasts, banner advertisements, newsletters, social media mentions and press associating the two brands.
- SocGen’s partnership with WIFB solidifies their reputation as a legacy private bank that’s leading industry change, especially gender equality.
- By supporting women who are transforming their organisations with sustainability initiatives SocGen demonstrates their willingness to work towards a more equitable world.
- More than 5 dedicated newsletters and over 30 social media posts were produced to promote the content via WiFB channels.
- The sponsored podcast episodes boasted over 1000 downloads.
- Additionally, exposure to WIFB’s website audience which averages 30’000 pageviews/month, entrepreneurs and family enterprise leaders from around the world, brings growing brand awareness for SocGen.
- The content produced through SocGen and WIFB’s growth partnership is ideal for sharing both internally for bankers and clients and externally for prospects who are just beginning their customer journey with SocGen.