PwC is the second-largest professional services network in the world and one of the Big Four accounting firms. Their network spans 155 countries with over 284,000 people.
PwC’s 10th Global Family Business Survey, a monumental undertaking encompassing interviews with over 2801 senior executives across 87 territories, is both a valuable resource for family enterprises and a potent avenue for PwC to demonstrate its knowledge of and care for family eneterprises. To share the survey to its fullest effect, PwC needed a content partner that could reach a targeted audience of family enterprise and wealth owners beyond the firm’s existent network.
OTM designed a bespoke advertising campaign giving PwC access to Tharawat Magazine’s global audience of family enterprises and entrepreneurs. Tharawat Magazine is one of OTM’s publishing products established in 2008 and dedicated to family businesses and multigenerational entrepreneurship.
More than simple banner placements, this campaign was developed in conjunction with a magazine collection of interview articles and podcasts on the theme of transformative ESG and Sustainability. The published layouts, featuring interviews with family business leaders and leading experts, seamlessly highlighted results from the PwC survey with engaging infographics supported by linked advertising. A highlight video was produced featuring thoughtful quotes from the collection interviews.
To promote this collaboration, OTM also facilitated a live session, hosted across Tharawat Magazine’s social platforms, where the PwC Survey’s findings and the collection were discussed.
- Tharawat Magazine’s ESG and Sustainability Collection was accessed over 200’000 times by readers in more than 35 countries. This readership, in large part entrepreneurs and family enterprise leaders with a vested interest in the findings, interacted with the PwC survey just by reading the articles, and a high clickthrough rate to the PwC website (above 3% on average)
- PwC further strengthened its position as a leading global professional services firm to the kind of audience that requires their services, generating actual leads.
- Two dedicated newsletters were sent out to the Tharawat Magazine subscriber base (4600 recipients) and more than 25 social media posts were produced.
- PwC’s association with the content of the collection strengthens their brands associations with sustainability and stewardship.
- The collection stays on Tharawat Magazine in perpetuity and is shared till this day regularly.